AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 26, 2021 03:37AM
Hi AFNI experts,

Thanks for your thorough explanation of obliquity. I am further looking for the answer to bvec correction.

This is my scenario:
I have DWI (AP-PA), T1, T2 data from macaque, all of which are oblique and 90 degrees rotated from stereotaxic orientation.
After running dcm2niix on T1/T2, I have deobliqued and rotated the anatomical data by 90 degrees, and axialized to NMTv2. All seem fine.
If I do the same to DWI (i.e. deoblique and rotate), then I should rotate the corresponding bvec using the same transformations, right?
I am following FATCAT DEMO2, so shortly the data will go into TORTOISE3 for DIFFPREP and DR_BUDDI.

Thanks for any hints.
Best,
Tahereh

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2021 09:52AM by Tahereh.
Subject Author Posted

3dwarp -deoblique and dwi data need to correct bvals and bvecs?

2Daniel4 August 15, 2019 09:50AM

Re: 3dwarp -deoblique and dwi data need to correct bvals and bvecs?

ptaylor August 15, 2019 11:28AM

2Daniel4 August 16, 2019 06:56AM

Tahereh July 26, 2021 03:37AM

Tahereh August 01, 2021 03:29AM