AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 16, 2021 12:07AM
Hello AFNI Gurus!
I have extracted Hippocampal masks from participants' Freesurfer segmentations. I want to subdivide this ROI into thirds along the anterior-posterior axis (y-axis?). E.g., if a certain participant's hippocampus goes from slice 90 to slice 120 , I want the first ROI to go from slices 90-103, the second ROI to go from 104-117 and so on. I am using 3dAutobox to get the extent of the ROI, but I can't figure out to the command to divide the ROIs based on these slice numbers. Is there a way to do this?
Thank you,
Mrinmayi
Subject Author Posted

Subdivide anatomical ROI based on slice numbers

mrinmayik May 16, 2021 12:07AM

Re: Subdivide anatomical ROI based on slice numbers

ptaylor May 16, 2021 01:24PM

Re: Subdivide anatomical ROI based on slice numbers

Daniel Glen May 16, 2021 09:57PM