AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 05, 2021 05:58AM
Hello AFNI experts, I have a question regarding voxel labels. When I extract the voxel time series (e.g from 2 ROI's) I get the first 3 columns containing xyz coordinates for each voxel series (but they are mixed) and remaining columns are time-series data. My question is there any command that gives me labels along with each coordinate.
> I have AFNI version : AFNI_21.2.01
> I have extracted 2 ROI's using TT_deamon atlas,
> Then combine the 2 ROI's using "3dcalc" command into single mask.
> Then do resample to fMRI data...... then extract the 2 ROI voxel time series using below command.
> 3dmaskdump -noijk -xyz -mask L_R_hippo_fmri_TS_2+tlrc.BRIK pb04.sub_01.r01.scale+tlrc > Hippo_Vox_series.txt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2021 06:01AM by Muhammad Shahzaib.
Subject Author Posted

Voxel time series with ROI labels

Muhammad Shahzaib August 05, 2021 05:58AM

Re: Voxel time series with ROI labels

Daniel Glen August 08, 2021 09:51AM