AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 02, 2020 11:32AM
Dear AFNI expert,

I wanna try dynamic functional connectivity analysis on rs-fMRI data, but i realise that the censoring step will influence the intactness of temporal structure. So i thought interpolation could be a good choice for the vacant value of censored volumes, but i found that afni_proc.py did not provide aan alternative choice to specify the "CENMODE" which default is supposed to "ZERO". Is it okay to interpolate these zero values on further steps? Please share your advice, thanks a lot for your attention!

-Jack

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2020 11:32AM by jack123.
Subject Author Posted

Alternative option of censoring in afni_proc

jack123 February 02, 2020 11:32AM

Re: Alternative option of censoring in afni_proc

rick reynolds February 07, 2020 09:57AM

Re: Alternative option of censoring in afni_proc

jack123 February 14, 2020 01:59AM