AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 21, 2020 04:52PM
I'm sure this is a basic question but I could not find an easy way to it. We use a combination of 3dToutcount and 1deval to generate a binary censor 1D file. We need to replace the first three values of that censor file with 0s (to censor dummy scans). I've been doing this manually by opening the files and replacing with 0s. I'm sure there must be a simple way to do this in our script to cut out the manual part, but not sure which of the various 1d file tools to use. Any suggestions?
Subject Author Posted

Edit censor 1D file values in script

michaelamlung February 21, 2020 04:52PM

Re: Edit censor 1D file values in script

rick reynolds February 23, 2020 05:12PM

Re: Edit censor 1D file values in script

michaelamlung February 24, 2020 12:35PM