AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 29, 2020 11:47AM
Hello,

I will be running a task where participants behave aggressively each trial to either mean or nice peers. So, each trial varies by peer reputation (mean or nice) and has an aggression level associated with it. I am interested in modeling that trial-by-trial aggression and so it seems I'll need to do parametric modulation for the individual/first-level analyses. There are some message board posts on how to do this (thanks!!) so I understand how to set that up.

However, I'm unclear how to examine these relations across the whole group. For the group level analysis, how do I set up glt's to examine brain and aggression relations for nice vs mean peers? And, conceptually, will this be a repeated measures ANCOVA then (aggression as between subjects variable and nice/mean peer reputation as within subjects factor)? Or, will this be multiple regression with aggression and peer reputation as DVs?

Thank you for the help!!
Subject Author Posted

Parametric Modulation- Group level

MeganQ March 29, 2020 11:47AM

Re: Parametric Modulation- Group level

gang March 30, 2020 08:24AM

MeganQ March 30, 2020 08:36AM

gang March 30, 2020 09:07AM

MeganQ March 30, 2020 09:18AM