AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 01, 2020 09:50AM
I'm having trouble running a 3dMVM script using the robust option. I keep getting the following error:

Error in if (fm$converged) { : argument is of length zero
Calls: aperm -> apply -> FUN
Execution halted

This occurs at various times when I try to run it, sometimes right after reading the input files and sometimes all the way down at Slice 75. Most recently it stopped after Slice 12. I've run the same script without the '-robust' option with no problem. AFNI is up-to-date (Version AFNI_20.0.24), and the R version I have is 3.6.3. I've pasted my 3dMVM script up to the first line of the data table below. Any help with this would be great.

Thanks,
Kara

3dMVM -prefix er_loc_p_neg_coded_ratio_sex_look_32y_3dmvm_robust -jobs 1 -robust \
-bsVars "neg_ratio_coded+age+sex" \
-qVars "neg_ratio_coded,age" \
-num_glt 2 \
-gltLabel 1 neg_ratio_coded -gltCode 1 'neg_ratio_coded :' \
-gltLabel 2 age -gltCode 2 'age :' \
-dataTable \
Subj neg_ratio_coded age sex InputFile \
aa001 0 15 F ../stats.c.hc.aa001+tlrc'[Look.Negative_vs_Neutral_GLT#0_Coef]' \
Subject Author Posted

3dMVM error

kkerr April 01, 2020 09:50AM

Re: 3dMVM error