AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 19, 2020 11:21AM
Hi Gang,

I'd like to calculate resting-state correlations between every voxel of a big region of interest and the rest of the brain to look at how the connectivity of this region changes as you move from anterior to posterior voxels. Instead of looking at the correlations for every single voxel, first, I was going to create clusters based on their correlation ranges. I guess what I need to do is to calculate correlations between every voxel and all the other voxels within that region and then clusterize somehow based on those correlation results. I was wondering what the best approach would be or if there's a specific afni function that could help me with this.

Please let me know if that doesn't make sense. Thanks a lot!
Subject Author Posted

clusters based on correlations

Ana Navarro Cebrian May 19, 2020 09:14AM

Re: clusters based on correlations

gang May 19, 2020 10:25AM

ptaylor May 19, 2020 11:10AM

Ana Navarro Cebrian May 19, 2020 11:21AM

ptaylor May 19, 2020 11:44AM