AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 21, 2020 02:01AM
Hi, I had recently updated my AFNI version and start having an issue with Clustsim.
So hope to ask your help to solve this issue.

When I run a simple command as below for one-sample t-test

3dttest++ -prefix ../Results/output.nii.gz -setA <file1> <file2> <file3> ... -resid ../Results/resid.nii.gz -ACF -Clustsim

Everything goes smoothly until the end when 3dttest++ uses 3drefit to add Clustsim table into file header.
The error message showed as below.

++ 3drefit: AFNI version=AFNI_20.0.24 (Mar 31 2020) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: RW Cox
++ Processing AFNI dataset ../Results/output.nii.gz
+ atrcopy
++ applying attributes
+ loading and re-writing dataset ../Results/output.nii.gz (../Results/../Results/output.nii.gz in NIFTI storage)
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for '../Results/../Results/output.nii.gz'
++ 3drefit processed 1 datasets
++ 3dttest++ ----- Cleaning up intermediate files:
+ 3dttest++ =============== -Clustsim work is finished :) ===============
++ ----- 3dttest++ says so long, farewell, and happy trails to you :) -----

It seems the dir path of prefix added prefix again while processing 3drefit, and looks like a bug.
I can use the data since I have all table, but because I'm currently developing a pipeline framework that organizing data with a certain structure for each step (based on BIDS), and this error breaks the pipeline. so I really hope that this issue could be resolved and look forward to your comment!

Thank you!

SungHo

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2020 02:07AM by shlee.
Subject Author Posted

prefix path issue on 3dttest++ during Clustsim (Version AFNI_20.0.24 'Galba')

shlee May 21, 2020 02:01AM

Re: prefix path issue on 3dttest++ during Clustsim (Version AFNI_20.0.24 'Galba')

RWCox May 21, 2020 02:37PM

Re: prefix path issue on 3dttest++ during Clustsim (Version AFNI_20.0.24 'Galba')

shlee May 22, 2020 09:14AM