AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 29, 2020 01:22PM
Hello AFNI experts,

I have been doing research on using 3dDeconvolve vs. 3dREMLfit, and it seems like 3dREMLfit is the ideal option because fMRI time series are temporally autocorrelated, and 3dREMLfit will attempt to account for this autocorrelation. It also sounds like 3dREMLfit will soon become the new default in first level analysis. Therefore, I would like to use 3dREMLfit stats when I run 3dMVM and 3dttest++, but I am running into the issue of there not being an -iresp command for 3dREMLfit. I use the -iresp command in 3dDeconvolve to model my HDR, which I use to compare brain activation in certain ROIs across two groups. I'm wondering if there is a similar function in 3dREMLfit that will allow me to model the HDR as I do with the -iresp command in 3dDeconvolve?
Subject Author Posted

Modeling the HDR with 3dREMLfit

emarler May 29, 2020 01:22PM

Re: Modeling the HDR with 3dREMLfit

gang May 30, 2020 02:32PM