AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 17, 2021 10:15AM
Dear experts,

I would like to correct susceptibility artifacts of the EPI sequence with an inverted phace enconding (PE) EPI sequence that was acquired using the same parameters than the EPI but with inverse phase-encoding directions (P-A and A-P respectively). In order to perform this correction, I want to use 3dQwarp with –plusminus flag and 3dNwarpApply but I have some doubts that I hope you can solve.

What inputs should I give to the 3dQwarp function and what flags should I specify? The EPIs must be aligned and registered to T1 in a previous step, right?
To apply the correction to the sequence with 3dNwarpApply and get the EPI images with corrected distortion, what flags should I use with this function to use the PLUS image/warp and the MINUS image/warp?

Thank you very much in advance!
Best wishes,
Marina
Subject Author Posted

3dQwarp -plusminus to correct EPI with inverted PE images

Marina Fernandez Alvarez December 17, 2021 10:15AM

Re: 3dQwarp -plusminus to correct EPI with inverted PE images

Daniel Glen December 20, 2021 04:12PM

Marina Fernandez Alvarez December 22, 2021 05:20AM

Daniel Glen December 22, 2021 01:44PM