AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 22, 2021 05:20AM
Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for you reply.
I tried to run the unWarpEPI.py function, but I saw that internally it uses 3dUnifize and I wanted to avoid using it. On the other hand, we do our preprocessing with AFNI in steps but without using the afni_proc.py function, so this would make it difficult to use the flags that this function has to make the correction with an inverted PE-EPI (-blip_forward_dset and -blip_reverse_dset).

Given this situation, do you think we could do the stepwise correction using 3dQwarp and 3dNwarpApply. If so, specifically how should we use these functions?

Thank you in advance.
Best,
Marina
Subject Author Posted

3dQwarp -plusminus to correct EPI with inverted PE images

Marina Fernandez Alvarez December 17, 2021 10:15AM

Re: 3dQwarp -plusminus to correct EPI with inverted PE images

Daniel Glen December 20, 2021 04:12PM

Marina Fernandez Alvarez December 22, 2021 05:20AM

Daniel Glen December 22, 2021 01:44PM