AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 13, 2022 11:28AM
Hello,

I am trying to extract the alpha values after I run 3dClusterize for further data analysis, along with everything in the 3dClusterize text report.

After I run afni proc, I can use '*Clusterize' option to set my Clusterize Parameters (NN level, Voxels and Bisided). The results from the Rpt will show a column of Alpha values. This column is what I want to extract as well.

Here is an example of my 3dClusterize code

3dClusterize -nosum -1Dformat -inset $dir/$SubID.results/stats_ROI_$SubID/"$SubID"_allROIs+tlrc.HEAD -idat 0 -ithr 1 -NN 2 -bisided -3.323 3.323 > $results_dir/$SubID.P001/Output.$SubID$Time.RM1.txt

Does 3dClusterize has an option to let me output the alpha values? Or can I use 3dClustSim to get that alpha output?

Thank you for your help

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2022 12:16PM by khc31.
Subject Author Posted

Alpha output from 3dClusterize

khc31 January 13, 2022 11:28AM

Re: Alpha output from 3dClusterize

rick reynolds January 13, 2022 08:14PM

khc31 January 14, 2022 01:14PM

rick reynolds January 14, 2022 01:43PM

Dxc536 January 14, 2022 04:58PM