AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 20, 2020 05:07PM
Hello AFNI friends

I am very confused with a result that I had from 3dttest++. According to the CSimA.NN3_bisided.1D table, I set the voxel the in the GUI to 0.05, the minimal cluster size should be >22925 voxels to be significant , which corresponds to p < 0.05 corrected, so I click in clusterize change the NN3 and set the cluster size to 22925 and nothing survived ...BUT if I change the voxel thr in the GUI to 0.01, and according to the same table the cluster size should be >511 voxels to be significant, so I click in clusterize and set the new cluster size to 511, NN3 then I have a cluster that is surviving this threshold that is more stringent than 0.05.

this make sense???

Here is the 3dttest++ command that I am running

3dttest++ -mask AFNI_GCmask_MNI152_2009_resample.nii \
-prefix GriefvsHC_AFNI_Mask_noCov \
-prefix_clustsim GriefvsHC_AFNI_Mask_noCov \
-tempdir /rcc/stor1/projects/GerDep/Brianna/results/Luisa/temp \
-Clustsim 24 \
-toz \
-setA Grief \
172 /rcc/stor1/projects/GerDep/Brianna/Grief/172_120916/ASL_CBF_2MNI_6mm_172_120916.nii \
xxx (more subjects)
-setB HC \
198 /rcc/stor1/projects/GerDep/Brianna/Grief/198_120916/ASL_CBF_2MNI_6mm_198_120916.nii

Thank you!
Subject Author Posted

3dtetst++ results

LuisaBoh July 20, 2020 05:07PM