AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 17, 2021 09:34AM
Rick,

Hi again. I actually really like both handouts! afni_TimeSeriesAnalysis.pdf gives helpful didactic details on the experiment, the use of fixed-shape to variable-shape event-related analyses, and the math. afni06_decon.pdf gives a nice hands-on exercise with actual data in a more bite-sized approach and has code that incorporates using afni_proc.py. I for one would love to see one day an update of afni06_decon.pdf and s1.afni_proc.command, a hands-on video to go with them, and the reinclusion of AFNI_data2 in the CD.

I was, in essence, able to recreate the results in terms of the images from p. 19 of afni06_decon.pdf (p. 67 of afni_TimeSeriesAnalysis.pdf), but I am having trouble recreating the graphs from the same page. Can you help me with that? This is didactic, but I am doing it because I will soon have EEG-fMRI data from patients with epilepsy sleeping in the scanner and will be performing an event-related analysis of EEG interictal epileptiform discharges, so I want to be prepared when the data comes in.

Sincerely,

Dante
Subject Author Posted

Directory discussed in afni06_decon.pdf

dante.picchioni January 08, 2021 09:30AM

Re: Directory discussed in afni06_decon.pdf

rick reynolds January 09, 2021 06:04PM

dante.picchioni January 10, 2021 10:39AM

dante.picchioni January 17, 2021 09:34AM