AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 04, 2021 02:46PM
Hi AFNI base.

I'd like to use 3dICC and 3dLMEr on our high performance computing cluster without having to create a new AFNI module, and I figured using the AFNI singularity container would be a good way to do this.

I've run the following:

```
singularity pull docker://afni/afni_cmake_build
singularity run -B /data/$USER/workdir:/home/afni_user/work --cleanenv afni_cmake_build_latest.sif
```

And have been able to enter the container just fine. However, 3dICC and 3dLMEr don't appear to be available in the container.

Did I pull the wrong docker container? Is the docker a few distros behind?
Subject Author Posted

Docker container with 3dICC and 3dLMER?

tpderamus March 04, 2021 02:46PM

Re: Docker container with 3dICC and 3dLMER?

ptaylor March 05, 2021 04:03PM

Re: Docker container with 3dICC and 3dLMER?

tpderamus March 06, 2021 08:55PM