AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 02, 2021 12:58PM
Hi!

Thank you very much for replying and sorry for the late reply. I had thought no one could answer.

3dDeconvolve -input m1.nii -nfirst 0 -polort 0 -mask brain_mask.nii \
-fitts fit_m1.nii -errts residual_m1.nii -num_stimts 1 -stim_file 1 $stim -stim_label 1 Visual -x1D X_m1.1D -xjpeg X_m1.jpg \
-tout -bucket stats_m1.nii.gz;

Here is what I run with a representative mouse 1 dataset inputted. This is a spatially template registered image. I pre-detrend hence why I use polort 0. (I understand detrending here is better, but I found it to have negligible effect on mouse data).

The stim file is a 1D file of 0 baseline with the shape of the model represented from a range of 0-1. We've tried other model methods in 3dDeconvolve, but the rodent HRF shape is vastly different from humans that no model worked well from what I've tried.

The output from this mouse results in 1 and 0.135185. It seems the mean of the regressors is not 0?

Thank you for your help
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve fitts output Attachments

kbandrew April 26, 2021 06:42PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve fitts output

rick reynolds May 09, 2021 07:15PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve fitts output

kbandrew June 02, 2021 12:58PM