AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 29, 2021 01:57PM
Dear AFNI experts,
Some time ago, we analyzed resting-state data using 3dGroupInCorr. We used this script

3dGroupInCorr \
-batch XYZ Bzdok_CoordinatesIRIec.txt \
-setA MM_RestingState_motion0.4.grpincorr.niml \
-labelA MM_Motion0.4 \
-unpooled \
-seedrad 5 \
-donocov \
-covariates Covariates_IRIec_grAge.txt \
-sendall

Which gave us the output that we wanted, namely the network of regions associated with the anterior insula and the network of regions correlated with the AI as a function of a covariate, which was empathy scores.

We were asked by a reviewer to run a similar analysis but this time constraining our analyses with the covariate, to regions that would have been identified by the AI network without the covariate. In other words, they want us to run the same analysis with the covariate but include a mask which would be the AI network. I looked at whether I could do this with 3dGroupInCorr, but I did not find the option to include a mask something similar to what we can do in 3dANOVA. Is there a way around this?

Thank you in advance for your help,

isabelle

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2021 02:10PM by isades.
Subject Author Posted

3dGroupInCorr

isades June 29, 2021 01:57PM

Re: 3dGroupInCorr

ptaylor June 29, 2021 04:38PM