AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 23, 2021 02:01PM
I also have a third question: I intend to compare the pleasant-neutral and unpleasant-neutral contrasts between the exercise and rest conditions, so have accordingly set up those contrasts in the afni_proc.py script that I have sent above, in my original post. But, I also want to compare neutral/pleasant/unpleasant activation to activity during "off" periods during which there is no stimulus being presented (these off periods occur between the blocks of stimuli). How would I go about doing so? I suspect that I would need to do the following: make a new stimtiming file to indicate the timing of the "off" periods (when there is no stimulus being presented), add the stimlabel "off" to my afni_proc.py script, add the "off" stimtiming file to my afni_proc.py script, and add three more contrasts (i.e., neutral-off, pleasant-off, unpleasant-off) to my afni_proc.py script?

Thanks again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/2021 02:01PM by yk40_.
Subject Author Posted

excessive head motion

yk40_ July 23, 2021 11:40AM

Re: excessive head motion

yk40_ July 23, 2021 02:01PM