AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 27, 2021 10:20AM
Hi Gang,

Thank you very much for the feedback! I made the changes you suggested and the script and it has gotten farther along, although it is still not running as expected. I'm now receiving an error message about the syntax in glt 10 (that I'm sure applies to glts 11 and 12 as well), which must be centered specifically on the way I've got NMfull and TotalUse arranged. I've tried adding a colon and a space after NMfull in each case, but that does not seem to be the problem. Do you have any insight into what the issue might be there?

Thanks again,
Jimmy
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 10.10.25 AM.png (129.6 KB)
open | download - Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 9.58.46 AM.png (28.2 KB)
Subject Author Posted

3dMVM error: undefined columns selected Attachments

james.wyngaarden July 24, 2021 10:13AM

Re: 3dMVM error: undefined columns selected

gang July 24, 2021 02:59PM

Re: 3dMVM error: undefined columns selected Attachments

james.wyngaarden July 27, 2021 10:20AM

Re: 3dMVM error: undefined columns selected

gang July 28, 2021 03:27PM