AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 03, 2021 12:53AM
Hello afni experts,

I am not sure if somebody here can help me with the type of problem I have.
Our lab switched recently to a new grid-system where we have to now use singularity and an afni container.

In this new set up I have the issue that although my shell script for generating the proc.py script includes directory paths starting with /mnt/... (referencing to our mounted storage disk) the generated proc.py script includes directory paths starting with /tmp/... (this was the reference we used in the old system) As a consequence the proc script does not run because it can not find the data (as the data is in /mnt/... and not /tmp...).

(When I execute the shell script with the afni container I bind the storage disk)
SAFNI="singularity exec -B /mnt/yassamri/BEACoN/ProcessedData/rsfMRI/RSFA /mnt/home/stark/mycontainers/ccafni2.sif"
$SAFNI tcsh generate_afni_proc_CVR_TEST.sh $1

I don t understand why the shell script would make a proc_py script with referencing /tmp/... when it includes /mnt/... references.
What am I missing?

Thank you very much for any help!
Carolin
Attachments:
open | download - 1.png (209.2 KB)
open | download - 2.png (279.1 KB)
Subject Author Posted

using proc.py with afni container Attachments

carolin31 August 03, 2021 12:53AM

Re: using proc.py with afni container

ptaylor August 04, 2021 10:20AM

Re: using proc.py with afni container