AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 17, 2021 11:25AM
Dear AFNI users,

I am attempting to run a 3dLME on just the hippocampus area. I keep the original LME script as it is except that I changed my whole-brain mask to this specific hippocampus mask I created (I have also made sure the mask has the same resolution as my input images). However, once I executed the script, it just stuck after reading all the input files... Since there are no specific errors given, I am not sure what to do at the moment. I am guessing AFNI 3d LME will allow to run not only on whole-brain mask but also regional mask, but is this assumption wrong? Or I have mistaken on any specific set up steps in order to have this particular type of analysis run?

Many thanks in advance.
Sarah
Subject Author Posted

Running 3dLME using region of interest mask

SarahFan August 17, 2021 11:25AM

Re: Running 3dLME using region of interest mask

gang August 17, 2021 11:54AM

Re: Running 3dLME using region of interest mask

SarahFan August 17, 2021 12:03PM