AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 23, 2021 01:47PM
Hello, I am using afni_proc.py to generate a resting preprocessing data script (11b). I have done this in the past, including on the data I am currently examining through the same computer, without issues (even over the past few days). However, today when running the generated script, I run into the error "attributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'input'" which I have narrowed down to the issue being from align_epi_anat.py. I saw previously one can just add -resample off to the command to circumnavigate the issue. That appears to be working.

My questions are:
(1) Are there any potential issues with the 11b pipeline then if -resample off is set for the align_epi_anat.py step?
(2) Why might this be happening, given this wasn't happening before, and as far as I can tell I am rerunning the same data that I have in the past that had no issue
(3) Is there any other way I might get around this issue other than manually going into each generated proc script and adding -resample off? For example, is there something I can add to afni_proc.py to tell the generated script to do -resample off in the align_epi_anat.py?

Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

afni_proc.py 11b -- align_epi_anat.py -- attributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'input'

kxd344 August 23, 2021 01:47PM

Re: afni_proc.py 11b -- align_epi_anat.py -- attributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'input'

ptaylor August 23, 2021 03:56PM

Re: afni_proc.py 11b -- align_epi_anat.py -- attributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'input'

Daniel Glen August 24, 2021 06:21PM

ptaylor August 25, 2021 09:28AM

kxd344 August 26, 2021 04:37PM

ptaylor August 26, 2021 04:51PM