AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 31, 2021 12:49PM
Thanks Bob!

I am (g)root on the server and I think I used sudo killall afni.

The GroupIncorr issue:
I am sorry, this might have been incompetence... I just used one subject to create the GroupIncorr.niml/data files. Could that have been an issue? Bad data? We ran it now using 3 subjects and it work! Sorry!

The Instacorr Issue:
Yes! It was probably was the scaling! Is this a problem? Running InstaCorr on pb.volreg/pb.blur or even pb.scale works fine. The masks "masks out" the brain only when using the errts.fanaticor. Is should not be specific to this dataset, I tried with data from another study and the same thing happens for errts.fanaticor. And, I have used this before without problems but the new element here is the scaling block that we added since it was present in the recommended afni_proc.py resting state example. As long as we give our own afni_proc mask (mask_epi_anat - and yes we did run afni_proc =)), are we fine? Or does this indicate some other issue?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2021 04:17PM by Robin.
Subject Author Posted

3dGroupIncorr: Error or incompetence?

Robin August 30, 2021 05:13AM

Re: 3dGroupIncorr: Error or incompetence?

ptaylor August 30, 2021 10:43AM

RWCox August 30, 2021 11:39AM

Robin August 30, 2021 11:48AM

ptaylor August 30, 2021 12:04PM

Robin August 30, 2021 08:35PM

RWCox August 30, 2021 08:57PM

ptaylor August 31, 2021 06:44AM

Robin August 31, 2021 12:50PM

Robin August 31, 2021 12:49PM

ptaylor August 31, 2021 01:02PM