AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 11, 2021 01:15PM
Hello!

Are the AFNI ACF blur estimates supposed to be using stats.s####_REML file as the final dataset? (and if not, do you know how to change @ss_review_basic to pull the stats file rather than the REML file?)

I've noticed a discrepancy between the ACF blur estimate values I recorded earlier and what I am getting now. (I double-checked that I am using the same version of AFNI.) I am wondering if it is because now it's listing the REML file as the final dataset? The differences are pretty minor but could potentially add up to influence the average ACF value...

e.g. previous: 0.431531 5.62745 12.6793

now: 0.437133 5.48647 12.5898

Thank you so much!

Best,
Leah
Subject Author Posted

ACF blur estimates REML

leahariana October 11, 2021 01:15PM

Re: ACF blur estimates REML

gang October 11, 2021 05:46PM