AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 01, 2021 09:57AM
Hello!

I am using 3dUndump to create 1.5mm radius spheres that correspond to intracranial EEG electrode locations. The problem I am encountering is that multiple electrodes are within very close vicinity to one another, and this is resulting in the voxel value of one electrode overwriting the voxel value of another electrode. How can I make sure that every voxel is preserved? Obviously, it would be impossible for a voxel to simultaneously have 2 labels, but is there a way to make any voxel that would overwrite a voxel that has already been labeled, instead output itself into a different NIFTI file? My ultimate goal is to get the nearest node on the standard pial surface that corresponds to every voxel included within every electrode sphere. I already have the code set up for this process, but I am realizing now after the fact that some electrodes are missing due to this problem. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

3dUndump Voxel Overwrite Issue

witherscp November 01, 2021 09:57AM

Re: 3dUndump Voxel Overwrite Issue

Daniel Glen November 01, 2021 02:38PM

witherscp November 04, 2021 05:07PM

Daniel Glen November 06, 2021 10:08AM