AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 06, 2022 08:50AM
> I've been using 3dANOVA3 -type 4 to achieve this, but I was wondering if there is a way to include 3dClustim in a similar way to 3dttest (-Clustim)?

In this case you can directly use 3dttest++ on each of the contrasts you're interested.

> I'm not sure if this is the best approach, but my plan is to use 3dANOVA to generate Condition*TIme interaction maps with the F-stat. Then, only
> look at post-hoc comparisons within significant clusters. Therefore, I would like to be able to use 3dClustim to determine significant interaction
> clusters at individual voxel p<.05.

It's difficult to define/set a criterion for "the best approach". The cluster approach is usually arbitrary and likely conservative. See discussion here: [afni.nimh.nih.gov]

Gang
Subject Author Posted

3DANOVA3 and 3dClustim

Dxc536 January 04, 2022 10:22AM

Re: 3DANOVA3 and 3dClustim

gang January 06, 2022 08:50AM

Re: 3DANOVA3 and 3dClustim

Dxc536 January 06, 2022 09:07AM