AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 12, 2022 12:37AM
hi AFNI gurus

most probably a dumb question but i ran fast ANATICOR and there's a volumized+tlrc volume in my .results.
i don't usually run fast ANATICOR so i believe this is the first time i'm seeing this output, which looks quite odd (see attached).

was this from the fast ANATICOR process?

i can't find evidence of its creation in the proc.* or in the volume's history via 3dinfo or in the Hang Joon Jo et al 2020 paper

then again the only mention of it anywhere that i can find in this message board is within someone's outputs from 3dAllineate.
so actually, is it related to that? any idea why it's being output or what we should look for in it?
finally, why does it look that way not covering all brain voxels?

thanks!

-sam
Attachments:
open | download - volumized.png (183.3 KB)
Subject Author Posted

volumized+tlrc Attachments

storrisi October 12, 2022 12:37AM

Re: volumized+tlrc

ptaylor October 13, 2022 10:19AM

Re: volumized+tlrc

storrisi October 13, 2022 03:03PM