AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 05, 2022 02:39PM
Actually, reading more carefully here, I see that your versions of AFNI each pre-date the 3dBrickStat fix that went in on Sept 1, 2022.

Testing your dataset on my computer with each of the old and new versions of 3dBrickStat, I see that the above bug fix (related to masking or not) fixes this issue. Therefore, AFNI versions >= 22.2.10 should not have this problem.

Thanks for checking about it, but can you update your AFNI binaries on those systems:
@update.afni.binaries -d
?

--pt
Subject Author Posted

3dBrickStat -non-zero / -positive

gbarisano December 04, 2022 12:36PM

Re: 3dBrickStat -non-zero / -positive

ptaylor December 04, 2022 01:24PM

gbarisano December 05, 2022 01:34PM

ptaylor December 05, 2022 02:08PM