AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
JW
December 04, 2022 04:06PM
Dear AFNI experts,

I have used other neuroimaging software package to preprocess ASL data and would like to use AFNI's 3dMVM for the group analysis. My question is that how can I create the mask for the group analysis. I have MNI space registered absolute CBF map and FreeSurfer processed T1 images for each participant. I would like to create the whole brain map (i.e., not just focusing on gray matter regions but gray matter plus white matter regions). Please advise.

Best,
JW
Subject Author Posted

Creating mask for group level analysis

JW December 04, 2022 04:06PM

Re: Creating mask for group level analysis

rick reynolds December 16, 2022 03:24PM