AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 28, 2003 01:54PM
Hello again,
First I'd like to say thanks to Bob cox for the help with a read out of voxel activations. 3dmaskdump along with 3dcalc worked great. Second I have an additional question concerning the to3d command with the -xFOV -yFOV and -zSLAB.
I am currently working on my first project through afni, but the project was an inherited dataset. Not only did the dataset become mine, but it was used to teach me a little about the AFNI package. Well, somewhere along the line the individual using afni before me forget to teach me about offsetting the first slice because he didn't know about it himself. Anyway, I went ahead an analyzed all my data but recently found out about the need to specify the x, y, and z origins because it isn't included in the raw data files that come from the scanner. So, my question is, what do I do from here? Do I have to start over completely, this time specifying the x, y, z origins through the to3d GUI or the command line, or can I just use 3dNudge on the data that is already analyzed? If I do have to start over, is it only the z-origin that I have to specify (my understanding is that the x, and y were probably centered in the scanner.
As far as additional information you may want or need
Subject Author Posted

to3d and -zSLAB option

David Ludlow January 28, 2003 01:54PM

Re: to3d and -zSLAB option

David Ludlow January 28, 2003 01:58PM

bob cox January 28, 2003 07:47PM

teodora December 17, 2003 09:49AM