AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 10, 2003 11:21AM
Hello Doug,

Thanks for your elaborate answer. Just to be sure: I want to use my coefficients (both from individual conditions a1 b1 c1 d1 and a2 b2 c2 d2, and also those from my GLT-output (indeed I was interested in the interaction between session and condition) and enter them into a second level analysis (using 3dTtest).

Can I just enter for example a1 coefficients into 3dTtest, or should I manually correct for b10 (a1/b10)? I expected the latter, however perhaps 3dDeconvolve already took care of this problem. I have the same question for the interaction-effect. Should I correct the output of my GLT (concerning the two different sessions) for b10 and b20?

Regards,

Rutger Goekoop
Subject Author Posted

Comparing contrasts between two concatenated sessions

Rutger Goekoop February 07, 2003 11:41AM

Re: Comparing contrasts between two concatenated sessions

B. Douglas Ward February 07, 2003 01:57PM

Rutger Goekoop February 10, 2003 11:21AM

B. Douglas Ward February 10, 2003 05:39PM