AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 13, 2003 04:34PM
Thank you very much for the suggestion.

I downloaded the driver in src.rpm files from NVIDIA website this morning, deleted the old driver rpm, rebuilt and installed the new rpm, then recompiled suma again, and I finally saw suma's window. Suma is very cool!

I think my problem is the version numbers of NVIDIA_kernel driver and GLX driver did not match to each other before. And the most important step is rebuilding the driver from source, instead of installing from rpm directly (that's what I did before).

Lydia
Subject Author Posted

Can't start SUMA

Lydia March 11, 2003 05:18PM

Re: Can't start SUMA

Ziad March 12, 2003 09:58PM

Re: Can't start SUMA

Lydia March 13, 2003 04:34PM