AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 31, 2003 09:16AM
Hi I´m using SUMA with results from the freesurfer and some functional Data in Analyze Format. I created the 3D Dataset from my freesurfer data with the script coming with SUMA. Opening this in Afni looks perfectly normal. But when I try to transform the functional data to AFNI format (with to3d) its rotataded around several axes, although it was perfectly matched with the anatatomical data i used to create the surfaces. I have no idea about what happened, because with another pair of data I had no problems when I did the same steps with them. When I try to view the functional data without transforming them to AFNI (adding +stat to the name) i see nothing.

I´m not so experienced with working with medical datasets or the coordinate systems of them (I´m a Physics) so I have absolutely no idea about what had gone wrong. So i would be glad I anyone has some ideas or hints.

regards
Kay
Subject Author Posted

Problems With Analyze (again)

Kay Bente July 31, 2003 09:16AM

Re: Problems With Analyze (again)

Ziad Saad July 31, 2003 06:20PM

Kay Bente August 04, 2003 09:36AM

Ziad Saad August 08, 2003 04:40PM