AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 18, 2003 04:17PM
I'm looking for anyone who has any experience they would like to share in running AFNI -rt with a varian system. In particular, we are using vnmr 6.1c with an INOVA system.

What I'm thinking is to use rtfeedme but instead of using THD_open_dataset to populate the RT_dset, I need to write some routine that will get the 'fid' data as it is produced, do the fft and struct it so that it can populate the RT_dset. Am I right so far?

I've also looked at ep_afni and jp_afni, but can't quite wrap my head around what's going on.

Thanks in advance.

Subject Author Posted

realtime with vnmr

Vince Hradil August 18, 2003 04:17PM

Re: realtime with vnmr

rick reynolds August 19, 2003 03:43PM