AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 19, 2003 04:28PM
am i crazy?

i have lesion tracings as object maps done in Analyze. i was able to convert the .obj to a .hdr/.img Analyze image, then i converted these lesion tracings to AFNI type files. i loaded the ACPC aligned T1 structural (which the lesions were traced on) into AFNI and loaded the converted lesion tracings into AFNI as if they were functional data. everything seemed to be fine at this stage.

but when i apply the ACPC/Talairach warping it seems that the lesion tracings (loaded as functional) no longer register with the T1, i.e., they're either shifted or off by a slice or two.

does anyone know why this is the case, and if so, wouldn't you think it would be systematically shifting functional data (if it were functional data) as well and not just the lesion tracings which i've loaded as if it were functional?

joel

Subject Author Posted

re: AFNI - Analyze - lesion - Talairach - am i crazy?

joel August 19, 2003 04:28PM

bob cox August 19, 2003 05:09PM

joel August 20, 2003 01:31PM