AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 06, 2003 11:35AM
Hello,

I am transferring some +tlrc image files from my Solaris 2.6 system to a Linux Red Hat 9 system. I used 2swap to reverse the bytes, but when I looked at the reversed-byte images in afni on the Linux machine, they came out fuzzy and wrong. When I looked at the original "Sun-format" files on the Linux, they were mostly correct. Why is it not necessary to reverse the bytes for Linux?

Also, when I looked at the sun-format Functional Images (created with MannWhitney and editted with 3dmerge clust), the functional image was wrong. Reversing the bytes on this one did not help either.

I'm confused about when to reverse the bytes and why the functional image is wrong in both cases.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Ellen
Subject Author Posted

2swap from Solaris to Linux

Ellen Shlossberg October 06, 2003 11:35AM

Re: 2swap from Solaris to Linux

rick reynolds October 06, 2003 11:55AM

Rich Hammett October 06, 2003 12:01PM

Ellen Shlossberg October 10, 2003 05:10PM