AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 25, 2003 09:51PM

Hi Jim,

I need a little more help with your script.

I see that all your conditions have 12 timepoints, but my five conditions all have a different number of time points. Here is my setup:

10 subjects
task 1 -> 16 timepts (i am considering already the Single Trial Averages)
task 2 -> 17 timepts
task 3 -> 19 timepts
task 4 -> 21 timepts
task 5 -> 25 timepts

Right now i have a group map that was made by averaging all the individual functional maps together, but I still have my individual Single Trial Average time series for each task, for each subject.

I would like to use the voxels in the group map to select out the Single Trial Average time series in each task, for each subject. Then I would like to get the Average Single Trial Average across each subject, for each task. That is, in the end i want:

task 1 -> Average Single Trial Average timeseries over 10 subjects
etc

Can your script be modified to do this?

Note that I don't want the average value of an ROI, which is given by 3dmaskave.

Thanks for your help,
cathy
Subject Author Posted

group means!

Cathy October 07, 2003 07:24PM

Re: group means!

Jim Eliassen October 08, 2003 04:58PM

Re: group means!

Cathy November 25, 2003 09:51PM