AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 16, 2003 12:02PM
Due to a scanner software problem, all images from one fMRI session were collected and STORED in the following manner (fMRI sequence with 22 slices):
TR 1 > slices 12-22 then 1-11
TR 2 > slices 12-22 then 1-11
TR 3-n > etc etc etc

Does anyone have a suggestion how I can re-order the images within the time series so that the images are stored from 1-22 instead of the case above? Rick advised me on how to use file_tool to fix the anatomicals but I am not sure how this can be done with the fMRI sequence. Thanks -- Julius

Subject Author Posted

re-ordering images in time

Julius October 16, 2003 12:02PM

Re: re-ordering images in time

rick reynolds October 16, 2003 06:54PM

Julius October 16, 2003 10:10PM

rick reynolds October 17, 2003 05:43PM