AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 22, 2003 02:59PM
I am trying to present on a single powerpoint slide 1) a digitized version of video film clips that we used as experimental stimuli (this part has been accomplished using iMovie and exporting the film clip as a .mpg file) and 2) an animation of a time series of axial images of functional activation overlayed on a high resolution anatomical underlay collected one at a time using the Save Anim MPG option.

Question 1: I was going to shift the reference function in units of the TR (2s in this case) in either 3dDeconvolve or FIM+. Is there a max number of lags or shifts that i can impose in these two programs? I would like to capture about 90s (45TRs) worth of activation one shift of the reference function at a time?

Question 2: Having collected x number of frames, one from each shift of the reference function, does someone know what the rate of presentation of the frames per second is based on the Save Anim MPG program? iMovie has an option to slow down the presentation of frames per second. And i know that VHS is about 30 frames per second. However, i do not know the rate of presentation generated by the Save Anim MPG program?

I thank you in advance for assistance.

philippe
Subject Author Posted

animation

Philippe Goldin October 22, 2003 02:59PM

Re: animation

Ziad October 22, 2003 03:28PM

Re: animation

bob cox October 22, 2003 04:11PM