AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 29, 2003 01:40PM
Well, its a mystery to me. I definitely can get the effect using drawing options other than filled curve. I'm getting in on sun workstations and a colleague in another department is getting it on SGIs. So we've ruled out the users and the platforms. I've also never had it happen when masking a functional image, which has bigger voxels. Any chance it could be an interaction between the width of the drawing line on the pixels and the resulting change to the voxels when voxels are small?
Subject Author Posted

Draw Dataset

Elena Plante October 27, 2003 01:34PM

Re: Draw Dataset

bob cox October 28, 2003 07:56AM

Re: Draw Dataset

Elena Plante October 29, 2003 01:40PM