AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 06, 2003 11:43AM
Hi AFNI experts!

I would like to ask you for your advice about a problem I do not have a really good solution for.

There are a few brain regions, which are of interest for my fMRI study like amygdala, hippocampus and DLPFC.
I was able to generate nice IRFs with 3dDeconvolve in these regions. However, they look quite different. Whereas in one region it has high amplitudes and is rather short, it is more flat and long in another region. I would like to model these IRFs with waver and re-calculate the results using a linear regression model.
However, I do not really know, how to put that in 3dDeconvolve.
3dDeconvolve seems to accept only one convoluted IRF model per stimulus. I would like to put something like three models in (for three different brain regions)... and it would be cool, if 3dDeconvolve would choose the model with the best fit.
Please, let me know, if there is a solution for this goal?

Thanks,

Lukas
Subject Author Posted

IRF model

Lukas Pezawas November 06, 2003 11:43AM

Re: IRF model

Gang Chen November 06, 2003 12:14PM

bob cox November 06, 2003 01:49PM

Jim Eliassen November 06, 2003 02:09PM