AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ben
November 18, 2003 05:07PM
Hey all,

I have anatomical and 3d+time datasets that I want to overlay. The problem I'm having right now, is that these datasets are in different directories.

Because I"ve created the datasets with 3dANALYZEtoAFNI, I must create the dataset files in the same directory as our ANALYZE files (restriction imposed by the program). The directory structure is already given to me... so I can't change that either.

Is there some way to load datasets from different directories into the same AFNI session? We need to use 3dANALYZEtoAFNI (rather than to3d) because we have limited disk space.

Thanks Again!
Ben
Subject Author Posted

overlaying two datasets which were created via 3dANALYZEtoAFNI

Ben November 18, 2003 05:07PM

Re: overlaying two datasets which were created via 3dANALYZEtoAFNI

bob cox November 18, 2003 05:15PM

Re: overlaying two datasets which were created via 3dANALYZEtoAFNI

bob cox November 18, 2003 05:16PM