AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
bob cox
November 24, 2003 02:55PM
This is one of the problems with LessTif. Unfortunately, at this time all the Linux RedHat 7.x and 8.x machines I have access to for compiling only have LessTif installed, not OpenMotif - the superior (and also free) product.

I don't maintain machines with such old versions of Linux in my group any more -- just Red Hat 9.0, which is much easier to deal with than the earlier versions (e.g., does auto-updates on itself). So I am limited to using machines in other NIH groups, and none of their sysadmins have installed OpenMotif.

I don't know what to tell you at this instant. If your sysadmin will install OpenMotif from [www.motifzone.net], then I could compile on your system.

bob cox
Subject Author Posted

AFNI version 2.55i porblem

jasmin salloum November 24, 2003 02:34PM

Re: AFNI version 2.55i porblem

bob cox November 24, 2003 02:55PM

Re: AFNI version 2.55i porblem

jasmin salloum November 24, 2003 03:31PM