AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 09, 2003 05:45PM
I am trying to us the stimulus optimization script (how-to #3) for a rapid-event related experiment that involves stimulus repetition. We want to show 2 sets of 50 pictures twice ( a total of 200 pictures and 100 fixation). Repetition involves presenting the exact same picture.

Basically:

A = picture group 1
B = picture group 2
C = repetition of picture group 1
D = repetition of picture group 2

The difficulty is, of course, that "A" must occur before "C".
i.e. you can't have a series of:

A(1) A(2) C(1) C(2) C(3) A(3) .... (I ignored B and D for simplicity)

I thought I might use RSFgen make -num_stimts 100 each with -nreps 2; but upon reflection that is a whole lot of parameters to estimate in 3dDeconvolve.

Any ideas, it seems so easy.
Subject Author Posted

RSFgen and repetition

PSFB December 09, 2003 05:45PM