AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad Saad
January 14, 2004 10:06AM
Hello Cristina,

I have very little information to work with but I have a few suggestions:
1- Try downloading and trying the linux binaries from this page:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

2- If none of the binaries work, you'll have to compile. The instructions found here should be of help (read the section for unix installation):
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]

I am surprised that you need to install Mesa on Mandrake 9.2, I would expect OpenGL libraries to come with the package, make sure that is not the case.

3- I'll need more details about the types of errors you are getting. You can send me the output of the Makefile. You can capture the output using:
make suma |& tee -a Make_suma_log

Since this output file is large I suggest you send it to me by E-mail.

cheers,
-ziad
Subject Author Posted

Compiling SUMA on Mandrake 9.2

cristina saccuman January 14, 2004 04:33AM

Re: Compiling SUMA on Mandrake 9.2

Ziad Saad January 14, 2004 10:06AM