AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 15, 2004 06:05PM
Rick:

The test case is this: We want 3dWarp to repeat the exact operation that was performed by 3dTagalign, using the matvec file produced by 3dTagalign.

If I read your reply correctly (and I'm unsure about that), you seem to be saying that the appropriate flag for this would be in2out, in agreement with me.

If so, you are contradicting the -helps for two or more AFNI programs, which say to use out2in.

That's the problem.

Since the referents of "in" and "out" to me seem arbitrary here, I'm not sure what it's *supposed* to do... (it's just OptionA and OptionB)... but this sure looks like the helps don't match what you say is the intent here.

Graham
Subject Author Posted

3dWarp in2out/out2in seem backwards

Graham Wideman January 14, 2004 05:41AM

Re: 3dWarp in2out/out2in seem backwards

rick reynolds January 15, 2004 05:46PM

Re: 3dWarp in2out/out2in seem backwards

Graham Wideman January 15, 2004 06:05PM