AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Jim Eliassen
January 22, 2004 12:16PM
Hi all,

When I save 1 image (actually a montage) to a file, say a pdf, tif, bmp, or jpg, the output file does not preserve the aspect ratio of the image that I see in the afni viewer.

In my .afnirc file I have set AFNI_ENFORCE_ASPECT = YES. I am running version 2.55j of 04 Dec 2003 [Precompiled binary linux_gcc32: Jan 7 2004] on a linux system 2.4.21-0.13.

I am assuming this is a linux problem or a problem with my configuration of the conversion utilities, e.g., ppmtobmp, etc., but I am unsure where to start looking for trouble.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-jim
Subject Author Posted

Aspect ratio not preserved in saved image

Jim Eliassen January 22, 2004 12:16PM

Re: Aspect ratio not preserved in saved image

Jim Eliassen January 22, 2004 03:30PM