AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 28, 2004 11:57AM
I am relatively new to AFNI and I am attempting to run a glm analysis.

I have reached the 3dDeconvolve step but I am not sure which of the buckets from my output I should use in 3dcalc? I am interested in examining the changes in a beta weights across two conditions, both within a single subject and within a group.

Once I have to appropriate buckets to insert them into 3dcalc what type of expression would be appropriate to use to calculate the difference between two regressors?

Also, is there a web site that goes into detail about how to conduct single subject and group glms in AFNI? I would love to read up on it.
Subject Author Posted

glm questions

Avram Holmes January 28, 2004 11:57AM

Re: glm questions

Gang Chen January 28, 2004 12:05PM

Avram Holmes January 28, 2004 12:26PM

Gang Chen January 28, 2004 12:48PM

Avram Holmes January 28, 2004 03:13PM