AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 05, 2004 02:37PM

thanks for the magnanimous words of encouragement (and subtle mathematical reprimenda...point taken!). I did do some comparisons using 3dDeconvolve on a single-voxel timeseries and the statistics improved with the dct-baseline model (lower p-values for both the stimuli of interests and for the full model). And, yes, I found the 1deval *very* useful in constructing the dct set... every time I need to do some custom data manipulation I cannot but marvel at the farsightedness of Zorkon's mind in laying down all the necessary bricks...

devotely

giuseppe
Subject Author Posted

baseline model colinearity

giuseppe pagnoni February 05, 2004 12:26PM

Re: baseline model collinearity and highpass filtering

bob cox February 05, 2004 01:25PM

Re: baseline model collinearity and highpass filtering

giuseppe pagnoni February 05, 2004 02:37PM